When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold
- Describe the antibacterial vaccines included in the Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI).
- Describe the storage, dosages and schedules of the antibacterial EPI vaccines.
- Describe the possible adverse events following immunization with the antibacterial EPI vaccines and how you manage them at health facility level.
- Describe the contraindications that mean you should not immunize a child with one of the antibacterial EPI vaccines.
Last modified: Saturday, 24 May 2014, 12:06 PM