When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Summarise the main features of the HIV epidemic in Ethiopia.
- Describe the basic components and functions of the immune system, and explain what HIV is and how the immune system is affected by it.
- Describe the usual course of an HIV infection and how it progresses to AIDS in the absence of effective treatment.
- Describe the modes of transmission of HIV.
Last modified: Monday, 30 June 2014, 10:24 AM