When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe the basic principles of prevention of HIV transmission.
- Explain the importance of safe sex as a prevention measure for HIV transmission in the community.
- Describe the main national HIV community mobilisation strategies, and the processes and steps in community mobilisation.
- Identify your role in community mobilisation activities related to HIV/AIDS.
Last modified: Monday, 30 June 2014, 11:09 AM