When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- List some of the different types of health behaviours.
- Understand the Health Field Concept and the determinants of health.
- Describe some health risk factors and explain their association with human health.
- Identify the different health risk reduction Models for communicable diseases and for non-communicable diseases, and describe the role of health education in reducing risks for both types of disease.
Last modified: Tuesday, 1 July 2014, 11:02 AM