When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Discuss some of the important perspectives of human behaviour in relation to health, illness, sickness and disease.
- Discuss various different explanations of illness and their role in influencing people’s health-seeking behaviour.
- Explain the application of the Health Belief Model (HBM).
- Explain the application of the theory of the Diffusion of Innovation model in health education.
Last modified: Tuesday, 1 July 2014, 11:09 AM