When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Discuss the most important methods of health communication.
- Describe some of the forms of communication that are used in health education.
- Describe and compare each type of communication approach.
- Identify some of the most common barriers to effective communication.
- Describe the characteristics of effective communication.
Last modified: Tuesday, 1 July 2014, 11:27 AM