When you have studied this Session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe the factors you will need to take into account during message development and dissemination of your health education activities.
- Describe the importance of monitoring, recording and reporting health education activities.
- Identify methods of monitoring health education activities.
- Differentiate between input, output and process monitoring.
Last modified: Tuesday, 1 July 2014, 11:53 AM