When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key terms printed in bold.
- Describe the categories of food and drink establishments.
- Explain the hygienic requirements that are applicable in food and drink establishments.
- Explain the hygienic behaviours required of food handlers.
- List the sanitary facilities required in food and drinking establishments.
- Describe the procedure for sanitary inspection in food and drinking establishments.
Last modified: Monday, 23 June 2014, 12:18 PM