When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe the various types of disease associated with water.
- Describe the hydrological cycle.
- List and describe the basic requirements for safe, adequate and accessible drinking water.
- Identify the groups of people who are particularly vulnerable to the lack of provision of safe water.
- Describe the barriers to the provision of safe water.
Last modified: Tuesday, 24 June 2014, 11:46 AM