When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Identify various factors that affect the utilisation of latrines and handwashing facilities.
- Describe ways of motivation used to enhance latrine utilisation.
- Explain to selected model families, how to share their experiences of latrine utilisation to others.
- Describe some approaches to community behaviour change.
- List the tools used to conduct baseline surveys and regular inspections of latrine utilisation.
Last modified: Wednesday, 25 June 2014, 10:46 AM