After you have studied this Module you should be able to:
- Understand the principles of sanitation and the sanitation ladder.
- Describe the technical options for liquid waste management in urban and peri-urban settings.
- Explain the waste management hierarchy and identify opportunities to minimise solid waste production.
- Describe the complete process for both liquid and solid waste management, including collection, storage, transportation and treatment.
- Understand the role and potential of private sector engagement in solid and liquid waste management.
Última modificación: martes, 2 de agosto de 2016, 00:47