When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe the similarities and differences between ‘sanitation’ and ‘waste management’.
- Describe the sanitation ladder and the waste hierarchy.
- Describe the particular features of urban areas that influence sanitation and waste management.
- Understand the current status of sanitation and waste management in Ethiopia and the policies that exist to improve the situation.
Last modified: Tuesday, 2 August 2016, 12:47 AM