When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe the organisational structure of a typical water utility in Ethiopia.
- Describe the main features of successful operation of a drinking water treatment and supply system.
- Describe how effective maintenance can be achieved in a drinking water treatment and supply system.
- List options for coping with flooding in order to protect water supply.
Last modified: Tuesday, 2 August 2016, 4:17 PM