When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Deﬁne and use correctly each of the keywords printed in bold.
- Summarise how the global surface temperature of the land and oceans has changed since the start of the 20th century and describe the effect on sea levels.
- Describe the naturally occurring and human-generated causes of climate change.
- Explain how the emission of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere leads to global warming.
- Identify the observed and predicted changes in climate in Ethiopia.
Last modified: Friday, 7 October 2016, 10:03 PM