After you have studied this Module you should be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of urban communities and how they can affect behaviour and environmental responsibility.
- Explain the importance of social accountability and community involvement for effective and sustainable WASH services.
- Discuss the different approaches that are available to influence people’s behaviour in the home, in schools and other institutions, and in the wider community.
- Plan and undertake community engagement activities to achieve sustainable change in WASH behaviour.
- Explain how monitoring and evaluation should be used to assess impact of WASH interventions.
Last modified: Tuesday, 2 August 2016, 1:02 AM