When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Explain the need for global environmental agreements and give examples of issues that need to be addressed at international level.
- Explain the differences between some types of international agreement.
- Describe some of the international agreements that relate to climate change and environmental protection.
- Explain who has responsibility for monitoring implementation of conventions and protocols at international and national levels.
Last modified: Tuesday, 2 August 2016, 4:47 PM