After you have studied this Module you should be able to:
- Describe the technologies available to provide safe drinking water in urban settings and the main challenges associated with them.
- Understand the characteristics and requirements of services provided and managed by a water utility.
- Explain the regulatory and economic issues related to piped water supply services to households and water points.
- Describe how water emergencies can be managed, including the treatment, storage and handling of drinking water in the home.
- Describe options for private sector engagement in provision of urban water supply and related services.
Last modified: Tuesday, 2 August 2016, 1:43 AM