In this Study Session, you have learned that:
- Sanitary inspections play a major role in the prevention of contamination in water supply systems.
- Sanitary inspections begin at the source of the water. Preventing source water contamination is the most effective means of preventing contaminants from reaching consumers.
- Source water quality and conditions around the water source are the key elements of a sanitary inspection.
- Sanitary inspections include identifying and assessing the risks associated with collection and use of the water.
- They also include assessment of water management in the home, and ensure that household practices do not allow contamination to occur.
- There are specified procedures to follow when taking a water sample for analysis to ensure the sample is representative.
- Drinking water quality is monitored by the water utilities that produce the water.
آخری ترمیم: جمعرات, 11 اگست 2016, 10:40 ش