When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Give typical examples of emergencies that can occur in an established water supply system, and how safe water can be supplied in these situations.
- Identify home water treatment methods that can be used during water emergencies.
- Describe situations where emergency water supplies would be needed.
- Describe ways in which water can be rapidly obtained and treated for emergency water supply.
Last modified: मङ्गलबार, 2 अगस्ट 2016, 4:29 अपराह्न