When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe some options for the collection and transport of faecal sludge.
- List the sources of faecal sludge, and how it can be treated and reused.
- Describe the main methods for wastewater treatment and explain the differences between them.
- Suggest a suitable means for sullage disposal.
- Suggest appropriate methods for stormwater management.
Last modified: Tuesday, 2 August 2016, 12:50 AM