When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly each of the terms printed in bold.
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary waste collection arrangements.
- Explain the need for solid waste transfer stations.
- List possible solid waste collection equipment needed for small- and medium-sized towns.
- Identify ways of involving private collectors to increase the efficiency of solid waste collection.
Last modified: Tuesday, 2 August 2016, 12:56 AM