At the end of this session, the students will able to:
- Define key terms written in bold.
- Explain the physical properties of gas and gas law.
- Describe the gases which are used in anesthesia practice.
- Explain the sources of medical gases to anesthesia machine.
- Describe the methods of connecting cylinder with anesthesia machine.
- Explain the use of pressure regulator, valve and flow meter.
- Explain the methods of identifying medical gases.
- List the safe practices in using the cylinder.
Last modified: Tuesday, 15 November 2016, 4:00 PM