At the end of this session, the students will able to:
- Define correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Identify the common features of anesthesia machine
- Describe the difference of hospital pipeline system and compressed gas cylinder
- Explain the pressure regulator and the different pressure system in anesthesia machine
- Calculate the estimated amount of oxygen available in the oxygen cylinder
- Describe the design and use of flow meter, failsafe valve and oxygen flash valve.
- Describe the use and character of vaporizer
Last modified: Tuesday, 15 November 2016, 4:23 PM