1. Define the following terms
2. What are the indications of endotracheal intubation?
3. What is the appropriate size of endotracheal tube in adult male and female?
4. Where is the tip of straight and curved laryngoscope blade placed in relation to epiglottis?
5. What is the purpose of stylet?
6. What are the preferred positions for endotracheal intubation?
7. How can you confirm successful intubation?
8. Why leak test is indicated after intubation?
9. How do you optimize the view of larynx during laryngoscope?
10. What are the advantages of deep extubation? (Test of learning outcome 6.6)