At the end of this session, the students will able to:
- Define correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe the ideal characteristics of intravenous anesthetics
- Describe the mechanism of action and clinical uses of intravenous anesthetics, benzodiazepines and opioids.
- Describe the side effects of intravenous anesthetics, benzodiazepine and opioids
- Explain the reversal drugs of benzodiazepine and narcotics
- Administer intravenous anesthetics, benzodiazepine and opioids as indicated.
Last modified: Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 1:20 PM