At the end of this session, the student will be able to:
- Define correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Explain the mechanism of action and clinical use of muscle relaxants, anticholinesterase and anticholinergics.
- Describe the dosage of muscle relaxants, anticholinesterase and anticholinergic.
- Identify the side effects of muscle relaxants, anticholinesterase and anticholinergics.
- Administer muscle relaxants as indicated.
- Identify the clinical signs when to give reversal agents.
Last modified: Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 2:02 PM