At the end of this session the student will be able to:
- Define correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- List equipment required for starting intravenous infusion
- Identify various intravenous puncture site
- Select the appropriate equipment to begin an infusion.
- Assemble intravenous equipment properly before administering an infusion.
- Perform venipuncture procedure successfully
- Maintain intravenous fluid rate
- Mange complications
Last modified: Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 5:08 PM