At the end of this session, the students will able to:
- Define correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Explain the anesthesia cardio vascular consideration of emergency patient
- Prepare equipment and drugs for rapid sequence induction
- Identify risk groups for aspiration.
- Administer the best form of anesthesia for emergency patient
- Solve problems if difficult to intubate patient
- Cooperate in the management of pulmonary aspiration
Emergency surgery is one that must be performed without delay; the patient has no choice other than immediate surgery, if they do not want to risk permanent disability or death.
Last modified: Sunday, 20 November 2016, 8:20 AM