When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Explain the classification, management and prevention of acute renal failure
- Perform preanesthetic assessment in renal failure considering multi system complications.
- Manage hyperkalemia and other problems if occur
- Administer safe anesthesia for renal failure patient
- Contribute in recognition and management of oliguria intraoperatively
Last modified: Sunday, 20 November 2016, 3:35 PM