When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe the components and feature of emergency patients assessment
- Explain the importance of primary and secondary assessment
- Describe the main differences between emergency and cold patients assessment
- Identification/triaging of most critical patients and initiation of management
- Monitoring and follow up of Emergency and critical patients
Last modified: सोमबार, 21 नोभेम्बर 2016, 7:37 पूर्वाह्न