Why plans fail
Why Plans Fail
The following are some important reasons why plans are not successful
- Planning is not integrated into the total management system
- A lack of understanding of the different steps of the planning process
- Concerned parties not participated or contributed in the planning process
- Management expects that plans will be realized with little effort
- Too much attempted at once
- Failing to operate by the plan
- Inadequate input in planning
- Unforeseen (unexpected) changes in the environment
Any Plan Should Address the Following Basic Questions
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to go?
- How will we get there?
- How do we put the plan into practice?
- How do we know whether we reached there?
Monitoring & evaluation
पिछ्ला सुधार: मंगलवार, 21 मार्च 2017, 5:41 अपराह्न