When you have studied this study session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Discuss the systems theory.
- Identify elements of policy.
- Describe the key stages in the health policy-making process.
- Discuss the three levels of health policy analysis.
- Identify five elements of political process analysis.
- Describe the different decision-making models used for making decisions.
- Describe the different types of decisions.
- Identify when and how to enter the decision-making process.
Last modified: Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 2:30 PM