The need for childhood immunisations
1. Aren’t childhood diseases part of the normal process of a child’s development? Why should I prevent this by having the baby immunised?
2. I haven’t seen these diseases you are talking about. Why should I vaccinate my child against something that doesn’t affect people here?
3. Now that most of the old diseases are under control, don’t I put my child at unnecessary risk by vaccinating him/her?
4. What happens if I don’t immunise my child?
5. Do children get protection from diseases from the mother during pregnancy/through breastfeeding?