After studying this week, you should:
- understand the areas of debate and priorities in the changing area of open education
- be able to make an initial consideration of evidence to support priorities in open learning research
- be able to make initial readings in open education literature
- be familiar with the course environment and communication tools, and be able to post comments in forums and create blog posts
- be able to create a representation of openness in education.
Last modified: Tuesday, 12 March 2013, 9:12 AM