When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly each of the key words printed in bold.
- Briefly describe the history of hygiene and environmental health.
- Describe the significance of environmental health at community level.
- List the environmental risk factors involved in the transmission of communicable diseases.
- Describe the interactions between development and environment that affect human health.
- Explain the basic components and purpose of environmental health planning.
Last modified: Wednesday, 2 July 2014, 10:40 AM