When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly each of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe the public health importance of personal hygiene.
- List and describe the components of personal hygiene.
- Describe what are acceptable and poor personal hygiene practices.
- Prioritise the components of personal hygiene that are critical for public health concerns.
- Explain hygienic handwashing using standard procedures, and list the critical situations for effective handwashing.
- Explain the elements and activities that are needed for planning personal hygiene promotion.
- Describe the criteria that are used for evaluating the effectiveness of personal hygiene application.
Last modified: Monday, 23 June 2014, 11:41 AM