When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly each of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe the links between healthful housing and health.
- Describe the main features of model rural housing and how it supports the health of its inhabitants.
- Describe factors involved in indoor air pollution and its prevention.
- Explain the elements/activities that are needed for planning healthful housing promotion.
- Describe the criteria that are used for evaluating the effectiveness of healthful housing practice.
Last modified: Monday, 23 June 2014, 11:46 AM