When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly each of the key words printed in bold.
- Identify the local institutions that require attention for hygiene.
- Describe the public health importance of public institutions.
- Explain the basic hygiene requirements of institutions in your locality.
- Describe the activities needed for planning the promotion of hygiene and sanitation in local institutions.
- Identify the tools that are needed for institutional inspection.
Last modified: Monday, 23 June 2014, 11:50 AM