When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe the public health importance of diseases derived from foods of animal origin.
- Describe meat inspection procedures.
- Describe the procedures for meat and butchery hygiene.
- Describe the criteria for assessing fresh fish.
- Describe the procedures for milk hygiene and quality control.
- Describe the procedures for poultry and egg hygiene.
Last modified: Monday, 23 June 2014, 12:23 PM