When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe the main structures in the respiratory system and how they are affected by COPD and bronchial asthma.
- Describe the major risk factors for COPD and bronchial asthma, and the screening questions you can use to detect early signs of COPD.
- Describe the major symptoms and signs of COPD and bronchial asthma, and how they affect patients’ lives.
- Explain how you can educate people in your community to prevent or reduce the impact of COPD and bronchial asthma.
Last modified: Wednesday, 2 July 2014, 9:55 AM