When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly all of the key words printed in bold.
- Describe the main structures of the eye and their functions.
- Describe the clinical manifestation of cataract.
- Explain how cataracts can be treated, using language that an affected person in your community can understand.
- Describe the main types of eye injuries and what first aid you would give in each case.
- Describe how you would educate people in your community on the prevention of blindness.
- Describe the effects of a foreign body in the ear and how to remove it.
Last modified: Wednesday, 2 July 2014, 10:04 AM